CALI'S PITBULL FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PITBULL AND BULLY FORUM

4 posters

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves Empty hello New Members Introduce Yourselves

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 am

hello my new is joseph and i started this forum for us to have tie's to local cali breeder i run old town kennels out of nipomo ca we have all type's of dog's from big to pocket with bloodline of egde gaff king loin gotti and remy thank you for taking time to stop by

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves Otkban10
    jyriddle

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves Empty Hello

Post  jyriddle Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 am

Hi from Tupelo Ms we have small kennel Goliath Pits we have PowerLine ,Gotti Line,KingPin,Boston George,Paco,Mikeland,Mugelston,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves Empty thanks for your time

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 am

jyriddle wrote:Hi from Tupelo Ms we have small kennel Goliath Pits we have PowerLine ,Gotti Line,KingPin,Boston George,Paco,Mikeland,Mugelston,

sound great do you have a web site and pls tell all your friends about this new forum thank you fill free to add any new post you want and if you have any idles let me know
    nipomokennels
    nipomokennels

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves Empty NIPOMO IN THE HOUSE WHATS UP HOMIE

Post  nipomokennels Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:02 pm

KOOL SITE YOYO afro
    DIAMONDLIFEBULLYZ
    DIAMONDLIFEBULLYZ

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves Empty Re: hello New Members Introduce Yourselves

Post  DIAMONDLIFEBULLYZ Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:12 pm

WHATS UP EVERYBODY.... ERIC FROM DIAMOND LIFE BULLYS SACRAMENTO, CA. IN THE HOUSE..... GET AT ME....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hello New Members Introduce Yourselves Empty Re: hello New Members Introduce Yourselves

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am

DIAMONDLIFEBULLYZ wrote:WHATS UP EVERYBODY.... ERIC FROM DIAMOND LIFE BULLYS SACRAMENTO, CA. IN THE HOUSE..... GET AT ME....

whats up bro that one nice ass dog whats the ped on his and how tall sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am